Debating Television is a bad influence
- Television is a bad influence
- First point made is that television has violence, alcohol, bad language which is inappropriate for children.
- If children sees all these in television, it might lead to an unsafe community and they will grow up thinking that these things are okay.
- Second point made is that television provides no help to you, it won't help you lose weight and it will very likely help you gain weight.
- Third point made is that television distracts you from important things such as doing homework and this might affect your grades.
- Final point made is that television cuts down the time spent with your family and friends.
- Television is a good influence
- First point made is that children can mimic good actions too. There are many shows that are helpful.
- Second point made is that television provides a healthy message to children. Many shows encourage children to eat well and they tell children that it is not healthy to be obese.