Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Independent Learning Log

Source
http://bit.ly/1dNUx6L

What I did
I did a vocabulary quiz online on a website. It had 10 questions that you will need to answer and each question you are only given 10 seconds to select your answer.

What I have learned
I learned that my vocabulary is very weak as there were words which I have never came across before hence I will now try to improve on my vocabulary by reading books and taking down words from it that I do not know and find out the meaning and how I can use it in composition so that it would be more 'colourful'.



1 comment:

  1. Good job Renjie! I found that some of the questions were really challenging. I think you should try to keep track of words that you have learnt through this quiz and try to remember them.

    ReplyDelete