Monday, 6 January 2014

Cassandra's T1W1 Independent Learning Log

Source: http://tetw.org/Greats

What I Did: Read essays to improve on my writing skills.




What I have Learned:
 I learned that there is many different methods of expressing myself through essays and various writing skills that I could equip for my composition. An example would be the essay on the left, where the author had started off the essay with an introduction that was not related to the topic, but managed to link the story together and made it flow properly. I would like to be able to use this kind of techniques in my future essays.

1 comment:

  1. That's nice to hear, you should try reading Classics online~
    I agree, linking an off-topic introduction to the rest of the story is tough, kudos to the author :)

    ReplyDelete