Sunday, 19 January 2014

Issac's Independent Learning Log T1W3

Date:19/1/14

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/un-staff-us-academic/959154.html

What I did:
I read up on the Taliban Suicide Attack on a restaurant in Kabul by Channel News Asia.

What I learned:
I learnt that the Taliban Attack has caused many deaths, especially foreign civilians. High-post officials from the International Monetary Fund and United Nations were also killed. It also tells me that the United Nations, even though many of them have lost their lives, would not stop to cool down the unrest and create peace and stability in Afghanistan. The US are planning to allow NATO forces to stay after 2014 to fight terrorism in Afghanistan. A Taliban spokesman said the attack was to avenge a US airstrike in Parwan province on Tuesday night that Karzai said killed seven children and one woman. 

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I can see that your articles are very specific and very detailed. keep up the good work. However, under the what I did, you might want to consider putting some information about the article.

    ReplyDelete