Monday, 20 January 2014

Independent Learning Log 3

T1W3
8.45pm
20/1/14

Source:
https://elt.oup.com/student/practicegrammar/advanced/a_testzone/opg_adv_test02?cc=global&selLanguage=en

What I did:
I did a grammer quiz online to test and improve my grammer skills. I hope that from this quiz, I can correct my past mistakes I have had experienced in compositions.

What I learned:
I learnt not to underestimate the importance of good grammer as it can entirely change the meaning of the sentence. I also hope that I learnt a thing or two about grammer that I can then apply in compositions.



1 comment:

  1. It seems to be an interesting quiz. Good job on the quiz, though you could give examples on what you learnt by correcting a sentence that you got wrong. Also, the ILL was supposed to be an article that you read.

    ReplyDelete