Sunday, 12 January 2014

Independent Learning Log (2)

Week: T1W2
Date: 12/1/14


Source: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/exercises/2/2/

What I did: I went to do some grammar practices, particularly in the field of adjectives and adverbs in order to improve in my narrative, expository and situational writing.








What I learnt: I improved in my ability to decide if a adjective or adverb is to be used. Also, there are some instances where I am careless and mistakenly put the wrong adjective or adverb, resulting in some marks lost, especially in the composition and situational writing. I feel that doing more of this type of exercise would benefit me greatly to reduce the careless mistakes.


1 comment:

  1. Incredible Wow Fantastic Awesome Great Fabulous Good. I really learned something just by reading your post but i think it would be great if you could add in some words that you have just learned. Share it with us.

    ReplyDelete