Sunday, 12 January 2014

Independent learning Log 2

T1W2
12/01/2014

Source:
http://www.grammarcheck.me

What I did:
Because I was writing another article for the social media, knowing my level of grammar, I was somewhat not confident of it. This is about the new livery of SMRT liveries.
What I learnt:
Actually, what I thought my grammar was was not what I expected for this! I did not know my grammar was still acceptable. This is a very useful tool for checking for any grammar mistakes before posting them up on another communication tool. Now, after I have learnt that the internet has such tools, this tells me that I have to treasure them to improve my standard of English.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I hope you could show the version that had the grammar mistakes and compare it to the correct one. That way it would be possible for the whole class to learn from the mistakes that were made since some of us could probably make the same mistakes.

    ReplyDelete