Sunday, 12 January 2014

Independent Learning Log 2

T1W2
12/1/14

Source:
https://elt.oup.com/student/practicegrammar/advanced/a_testzone/?cc=global&selLanguage=en

What i did:
I tried to do some grammar practices as in composition, I have a lot of grammatical errors and I want to make it so that I won't have anymore silly errors.

What i have learn:
Though i thought it was easy, I did some mistake that I feel that is not forgivable. I learn where to use the 6W and 1H in a text and also past and present tenses. I feel this will make sure that in my composition, there would not be more of such mistakes.





1 comment:

  1. First of all, nice job Renjie, I think you did a good job in this quiz as it will really help you in your compositions. Though I think you can include what you felt you learnt and what mistakes you are going to improve on in the future.

    ReplyDelete