Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Independent Learning Log 2

T1W2
13/1/14

Source : http://www.examenglish.com/TOEFL/toefl_vocabulary.htm

What I did : I went to the site above and tested my knowledge on the meaning of some words.

What I learned : It seems that my vocabulary is very weak since I came across certain words whose meanings I did not understand. There is a lot more words for me to learn and I feel that such words are able to help me express my thoughts more properly when I am answer questions. I have learned words such as:
- espionage : using spies or observers
- brevity : short or concise expression
- amicable : friendly

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I am sure you have learnt some new words and their meanings. However, you should have added some more words into your post.

    ReplyDelete