Sunday, 12 January 2014

Jeff's T1W2 ILL

Date: 12th January 2014


Source:http://www.merriam-webster.com/quiz/index.htm

what i did : I had done a 10 question quiz on vocabulary to test on my vocabulary skill

what i have learnt :

I had gotten a score of 2180 in the quiz, which is below the average score people had gotten (2490).With this, i realize that my vocabulary is really weak and i needed to improve on it. Although i manage to get some words meaning correct  like mandatory , most of the harder ones i had gotten it wrong like erudite  .With the quiz, i now know what where i am weak in and how u can improve it
























1 comment:

  1. Stupendous! I have sufficient information about what you did. However, what you have learnt mainly emphasises on what you did. So, maybe you could tell about the meaning of the words etc. and show where you could apply the words you have learnt.

    ReplyDelete