Monday, 6 January 2014

Independent Learning Log

Source: http://my.vocabularysize.com/

What I did: I went online to find a website which could allow me to see how powerful my vocabulary is and did a quiz on vocabulary.


Screenshots:
















What I learned: From this, I have understood that vocabulary allows for a large variety of ways to express different meanings. Also, I have learnt some new vocabulary such as arduous and lintel, which tells me that there is still a lot of room for improvement in this area of English. In my opinion, a wide vocabulary base is required as a crucial tool in order for more effective communication between people. 




1 comment:

  1. Incredible Wow Fantastic Awesome Great Fabulous Good. I really learned something just by reading your post but i think it would be great if you could add in some words that you have just learned.

    ReplyDelete