Monday, 20 January 2014

ILL 3

Date: 20/1/14

Source:
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/sheng-siong-kidnap-suspect-assists-police-investigations-sembawang-par

What I did: 
I decided to read online news articles to catch up on current affairs. I came across this news article which talks about the arrest of two kidnappers who kidnapped the mother of a Sheng Song executive.

What I learned:
I learnt that a kidnapping case has not happened in a long time, however, just because it has not happened in a long time does not mean that it will never happen, and we should be vigilante and careful. Also, we can rely on the police force to help us whenever crimes have been committed, to help bring criminals to justice.

Committing crimes is a very serious offense, and we must never stoop so low as to commit these acts. The Singapore laws are also very strict in that whoever who commits these acts are punished severely.

No comments:

Post a Comment